Skip to content

More Than Two is now available for pre-order!

April 13, 2014

Aiieeee it’s almost here!!!

Amazon has More Than Two: A practical guide to ethical polyamory, up for presale at a discounted price of $17.75. If you pre-order now, your book will come from the first printing.

So reserve your copy now–plus a few for friends!

Like what you’re reading on the More Than Two blog? Buy the book now at Amazon or Powell’s.

7 Comments leave one →
  1. Tobyleaf permalink
    April 14, 2014 3:06 am

This is very exciting! Will it be coming to Amazon UK as well? I’m beginning to wish I’d ordered a paperback, not just the ebook version, despite the postage.

• Eve Rickert permalink
      April 14, 2014 2:53 pm

Yes, it should be available on Amazon UK by early June.

2. Arca permalink
    April 16, 2014 12:14 pm

Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed “Funny Bunny Wind-up Jelly Bean Pooping Easter Bunny Candy Dispenser”… wait, what?

• Eve Rickert permalink
      April 16, 2014 1:01 pm

I know right? I saw that too!

3. April 17, 2014 3:34 am

I would really love to preorder a copy – but the shipping would take up to two weeks and the shipping costs to Europe are horrendous. I think I will wait till the publication date and hope that it will be available on Amazon.de.

Can’t wait to read it.

• Eve Rickert permalink
      April 17, 2014 7:36 am

We plan to make it available on Amazon EU, and there will also be an e-book.

4. Eve Rickert permalink
    April 17, 2014 8:41 am

Folks, for those who are waiting for the international edition, I should mention that all books sold through overseas outlets (e.g. Amazon.uk and Amazon.de) will be produced using print-on-demand. We’ll be doing a single offset run here in the USA for the first printing, so if you want a bona fide first edition, first printing book, you may still wish to pay the extra shipping costs and put in a pre-order through Amazon.com.